quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2020

Elvis Presley / It's Impossible

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrjcLJO3yBM

Elvis Presley (It's Impossible)

Vídeo com a tradução da música de Elvis Presley intitulada "It's Impossible"
(Somos novios, de Armando Manzanero)

"It's Impossible" It's impossible to tell the sun to leave the sky It's just impossible It's impossible to ask a baby not to cry It's just impossible Can I hold you closer to me And not feel you going through me But the second that I never think of you? Oh, how impossible Can the ocean keep from rushing to the shore? It's just impossible If I had you could I ever ask for more? It's just impossible    And tomorrow, should you ask me for the world Somehow I'd get it, I would sell my very soul And not regret it for to live without your love Is just impossible Can the ocean keep from rushing to the shore? It's just impossible If I had you could I ever ask for more? It's just impossible   And tomorrow, should you ask me for the world Somehow I'd get it, I would sell my very soul And not regret it for to live without your love Is just impossible Oh, impossible Impossible


"We are lovers and both feel this mutual deep love, and with that, we have greatest thing in this world, we love each other, we kiss each other, we want each other, and some times, we fight with no reason... as lovers, we are lovers and we keep a clear and pure love, and as all lovers, we wait for the darkest moment to give each other the most sweetest kiss in world, and recall together the color of the cherry blossoms. With no other comment about it... we are lovers... just lovers, forever lovers" Rest in peace old man, may we learn from you what love means for real.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário