terça-feira, 17 de outubro de 2017

Pink Floyd / Mother




Pink Floyd
Mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L96LdM58ZDI


Mother Lyrics

[Verse 1: Roger Waters]
Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Ooh ah
Mother, should I build the wall?
Mother, should I run for president?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Ooh, ah, is it just a waste of time?

[Chorus: David Gilmour]
Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Mamma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mamma's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mamma's gonna keep you right here, under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Mamma's gonna keep baby cosy and warm
Oooh babe, Oooh babe, Oooh babe
Of course Mamma's gonna help build the wall

[Guitar Solo]

[Verse 2: Waters]
Mother, do you think she's good enough, for me?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous, to me?
Mother, will she tear your little boy apart?
Ooh ah
Mother, will she break my heart?


[Chorus 2: Gilmour]
Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Mamma's going to check out all your girlfriends for you
Mamma won't let anyone dirty get through
Mamma's gonna wait up until you get in
Mamma will always find out where you've been
Mamma's gonna keep baby healthy and clean
Oooh babe, Oooh babe, Oooh baby
You'll always be baby to me

[Outro: Waters]
Mother, did it need to be so high?





My favourite album / Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário